Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 18: Chicken of the sea, so is this chicken or tuna???

All Day Long: Grilled or boiled fish or shrimp, at any time, any quantity, with lettuce.

So today is the first day with meat in a while.  Feels like forever. And of course it has to be fish.  I don't like fish.  I'm not much of a seafood person. So my only option is tuna.  Its just about the only kind of seafood I'll eat. Whenever I eat salads I usually put a can of tuna in it so it wasn't like I was put out by having to eat the tuna with lettuce.  Its actually really good, you should try it.  Its a lot easier than a chicken salad because you have to cook the chicken first, you can use the tuna straight out of the can. 

This was another day where I wasn't too hungry so i didn't get burnt out on eating tuna and lettuce all day. Still no change in weight to report, but i know it will come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment