All Day Long: Any kind of previously mentioned fruits, boiled or steamed veggies, and green salad; any quantity and at any time.
I didn't really eat much today. I just wasn't very hungry again. Had 2 salads, some baby oranges, and some granny smiths. I can't wait until I can have some sort of meat though! I am craving a giant steak right about now lol.
On a brighter, non food related note. I have this pair of fat pants. I got them at pacsun, and they were pretty much the only pair of pants there that day that would fit me. They have holes in them (by design lol) and because they were fat pants the holes would get gradually bigger with each wear. I needed to run to the store so I put them on. And they were pretty big! I used to not have any stretching room in the waist, and now when I pull on the waist, there is a good 2-3 inches between my belly and the band. And the holes in the pants look like they are supposed to be there instead of looking like my legs are trying desperately to escape. Its funny how you don't really realize how big you are until you aren't any more. Its only a matter of time until I am back into my regular clothes and even buying smaller sizes. Also, my zip up hoodies that I had to stop zipping up, zip up and fit almost as well as they did when I first bought them. I am noticing a very positive change in my body. And so are the people around me. Especially at work. I had to buy a Medium/Short uniform because the Small/Short I originally had just didn't fit appropriately any more. I didn't want to be that chick walking around in a too small uniform and refusing to admit that I need a bigger size. But now, the medium has much more space than it once did. I haven't attempted to try the small back on, but maybe I will in the next few days. Its one thing to lose weight, but the real test comes when you try on the old clothes and are able to fit in them again.
I've been feeling a lot better about myself lately and that is a pretty big thing for me. At my previous weight of 155 I wasn't completely comfortable because I felt like I still needed to be smaller, but now I have a new found appreciation for the size I was. Gaining all this weight and going through everything I've been through really put a lot of things into perspective for me. I realize that many of the body issues I've had for so long were just ridiculous, and once I reach my goal, I'm almost positive I won't have to deal with those again.
I did this when I first started this blog, but I feel the need to do this again. I would really like to thank my friends and family for all of their support and encouraging words. I have a lot of pride and don't often ask for help, but this has been very emotionally and physically trying and I know I wouldn't have been able to go through any of this alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment