Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 16: Veggie Tales

All Day Long: Any kind of boiled of steamed veggies, and any kind of green salad, any quantity and time

 Today was veggie day.  So much better than fruit day. I had broccoli, green beans, corn, lettuce, and cucumbers.  Doesn't seem like much but ever since I started this diet I've been getting fuller faster so it still kept me full without constantly being hungry.  And I love broccoli. 

I also went to the gym today.  No elliptical though.  There were some new fancy looking treadmills in the gym so i decided to play with it.  It was pretty friggen sweet.  Color touchscreen, virtual trainer, scenery, ipod station, and more.  So I just walked at a 6% incline for a 20 minutes.  A lot of people feel like they need to run to burn calories but really you can lose more by walking.  Its all about your target heart rate and staying in your zone.  And that incline is no joke.  After the walk, I went in the sauna for about 30 minutes.  Total bummer though because I didn't have my ipod to relax me.  I still can't believe I washed it :(

Tomorrow is fruits and veggies day.  We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment