Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 15: Today is a Fruit-a-thon

All Day Long: Any kind of fruits, any quantity and time (excluding grapes, mango, dates, bananas and figs)

Fruit, fruit, and more fruit.  I ate about 10 baby oranges today. They taste so much better than those Chilean oranges I had before.  And they are sooooo adorable!! I do sort of feel like a murderer when I eat them though.  Like they didn't live very much of their little orange lives before I came along and ended it all.  Ooooh well..I guess if those little guys were in a similar situation they would eat us too.  I had some peaches too but they weren't as good as the kind that come in the little cups wit the juice and stuff.  Can't eat those though, because of all the added sugar and other things.

I honestly think this is the most self control I've exercised in like forever...especially when it comes to food.  I LOVE FOOD. It is so so so soooo hard to resist all the foods I love and miss. But i'm almost at my goal, and almost at the end of the diet.  That's not to say I'm done with the weight loss journey altogether.  I'll still eat the foods I want, but I will be careful to monitor what I'm putting in my body, portions, and how often I eat.  I know there's a way to maintain after I reach my goal without having to give up everything. 

There isn't much to write about today since I didn't really eat much.  Glad the fruit-a-thon is over though.  It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.  I'm up to 14 pounds total now.  12 more to go. Getting closer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment