Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 14: Over the hump....

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 1/2 orange
Lunch: Grilled or boiled chicken, tomato, and one orange or grapefruit
Dinner: Grilled or boiled chicken, tomato, and one orange or grapefruit

Well I got a late start this morning so making eggs for breakfast was just out of the question.  I was going to take the beHOT pills this morning but it said to take with food so I had to hold off until lunch time since I didn't eat breakfast.  My "breakfast" was a bottle of water with 1mL of liquid b-12.  It was so gross. It seriously took me 4 hours to drink it.  It was supposedly cherry flavored but it tasted like chewable cherry mylanta tablets.  ugh.  I think tomorrow morning I'm just going to take the shot of b-12 directly out of the dropper and just chase it with water instead of torturing myself again like I did today.  blahhhh. Lunch was delish though.  Can't go wrong with grilled chicken.  Forgot to eat my orange again. Not too broken up about it. 

I'm not sure if it was the pills or if I was just super hyper but I just felt like swinging from trees today.  I'm also happy to report that I didn't take a nap today!!! Pretty proud of myself.  I didn't make it to the gym though. I had some cupcakes to make.  More torture in the kitchen.  My whole apartment smelled like pumpkin spice cupcakes and I can't have any of them! sad face. I did handle myself really well though, despite the looming temptation to sample.

I am officially at the end of the first 3 weeks, and I have arrived at the halfway point.  Tomorrow should be pretty great though, fruit all day, but any combo and anytime.  I like fruit.  Gross story though, I went to Farm Fresh to pick up some different fruits so I didn't end up eating oranges or watermelon all day.  I really wanted some granny smith apples but the apples were just gross looking.  They were all bruised and ugly.  So I decided to get some baby oranges.  I grabbed some peaches and grabbed a bag of baby oranges.  I put the oranges on the conveyor belt thingy, and what do I see?  3 baby oranges squishy and gross, 1 even had mold on it.  Ew.  I expected higher standards of fruit from Farm Fresh.  So disappointed. I'm on produce strike from Farm Fresh.

Still no weight change but all isn't lost.  When my body is ready to drop some more poundage, it will.  Can't rush these things.  Hopefully it happens before Halloween, I want to lose weight so I can look awesome in a respectable slutty costume ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment