Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1/2 orange
Lunch: Grilled meat, tomato, one orange or grapefruit
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs
So this morning there was no weight loss. So business as usual. I continued my egg strike through breakfast. I did eat the half orange though. I'm not sure whats going on with the oranges I bought but they really aren't that good. I'm probably going to go but some different oranges. I really wish they sold Florida oranges here. they are the best. These oranges are from some damn where in Chile. Lame. For lunch I ate a steak I made last night. It was medium rare, just the way I like it, then I stuck it in the microwave to warm it up and when it came out it was well done. :( I got a stomach ate from the steak too. The marinade I used had oil, so I think it was the oil that gave me the stomach ache. I haven't had any food with oil since I started this diet. Won't be doing that again. I brought a grapefruit for lunch but I forgot to eat it. I don't think I've ever actually eaten a grapefruit so I wanted to try one to see if I like them. But i missed my chance. Maybe tomorrow. For dinner, I ended my egg strike. It wasn't so bad, especially after the break. Much needed break. So I'm back on eggs. Hopefully I won't get crazy sick of them again.
I went to GNC today and got some liquid b-12. You're supposed to add 1 mL to water and drink it. Then it gives you the energy needed for the day, and it boosts your metabolism. I'm going to try it tomorrow. I didn't decide on a multi-vitamin. But I have some One A Day Vitamins, and another all Natural Multi-Vitamin Paks. The only downside to the vitamin pak is that there are like 10 pills in it. 10 pills that I have to swallow. It's just kind of a bummer having to take that many pills. GNC also has a new line of dietary supplement paks called GNC WELLbeING. I got the one called be-HOT. Its a combination of 3 types of pills from the collection. be-DEFINED for toning and sculpting. be-ENERGIZED calorie burning formula that helps boost metabolism and helps burn 3 times more calories before working out and 12 times more after, it also contains antioxidants. be-ENHANCED is a diet supporting CLA, it supports metabolism, provides a healthy source of energy, and enhances diet. The chick at the store highly recommended it. She's into body sculpting and is a personal trainer. She also recommended another diet choice called the clean diet. I might check it out a little bit down the road. She said she's used the pills and really liked them. I suppose it won't hurt to try. Comes with 30 packs so I'll be starting them tomorrow with the b-12.
Today at the gym we had a mock prt. Talk about a total downer. I had to get measured and somehow despite all I've been doing I am measure the exact same as I did before the diet. There is no way. First of all, the dude measured me over my clothes. Big no no. The clothes add inches, you can't get an accurate read. Then once I got back in the locker room, some of the other girls and I were comparing measurements. We are all different shapes and sizes yet we all came out with the same measurements and the same body fat percent. How is that even possible. I refuse to believe that I haven't gone down at all percentage wise. I told the guy to take all the measurements he wants, I don't plan on having to be measured come prt time. I will make weight and I will be done with all this crap. So he can take his bogus measurements and shove them right back up the asshole that shit out these ridiculous standards. I am about 12 pounds from the maximum allowable weight for my height. As long as I can make it past that by Oct 26th, I'm good. I still have plenty of time, and I'm getting closer to my goals everyday. I can't wait to put all of this behind me and be able to move on with my life without having this sort of stress looming over me.
No comments:
Post a Comment