Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 12: Its nice when other people notice too.

Breakfast: 2 scramled eggs, 1/2 orange
Lunch: Grilled or boiled fish or shrimp
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs and one orange or grapefruit

I'm on a temporary egg strike at the moment.  I know I'm supposed to be eating them, but I'm so sick of eggs at this point that I just can't.  I'll resume eating eggs tomorrow at dinner but I just needed a break.  For lunch, since I'm not a big seafood fan, I had some lemon pepper tuna fish.  That's about as fishy as I can go.  I went to the gym today.  20 minutes on the elliptical and 30 in the sauna.  The sauna is really relaxing.  I like just laying in there listening to music. It doesn't really feel crazy hot until I get up and walk back into the locker room.  Feeling the temp difference is what makes you feel hot and sweaty.  I'm going again tomorrow after work.  I had some cucumbers after the gym to keep my metabolism going and because I knew I wasn't going to eat the eggs for dinner.  So I had the orange and a bite or 2 of the steak I grilled for lunch tomorrow.  Just had to make sure it was cooked properly ;) lol.


Overall today was a good day.  I've been seeing results for myself, but other have been noticing as well.  Its very satisfying to hear the same people who questioned the weight gain notice the weight loss. I didn't lose any pounds between today and yesterday but i did lose 2 inches of my waist and 2 off my hips.

I've been thinking about getting a body wrap.  Says its supposed to take anywhere from 6-20 inches total off you during the first visit.  They take your measurements, rub some solution on you, wrap you up tight, and you lay there for about an hour. Essentially it puts your body through a detox, dispelling toxins and fat, and stimulating your metabolism.  Its only temporary but when used with diet and exercise its easy to maintain.  If you go get it then just keep on doing whatever you were doing then of course you'll balloon back out.  I found a place pretty close to me that does them for $129.  I have to seriously think about that because that's a lot of money.  Going to do a little more research about it first though.

Tomorrow I'm going to GNC to get some B-12 pills.  I'm probably not going to be able to get B-12 shots, but in the meantime the pills so work to give me the energy to do the work outs.  I might pick up a detox as well. Probably not though, I'm not a big fan of bubble guts and feeling like crap.  I am in the market for a multi-vitamin though.  I'll see if I can find anything good.

So I end my day on a good note.  Feeling pretty great right about now.  Looking forward to losing these pounds and reaching my goal.  I'm pretty proud of myself for actually committing to a diet and going to the gym.  I've always been more of a complainer than a doer when it comes to matter or weight and body image.  It's about time a lit a fire under my butt and did something about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment