Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 11: Great Day!!!!

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 1/2 orange
Lunch: 2 scrambled eggs, one table spoon of fat free cheese, and boiled or steamed veggies
Dinner: 2 scrambled eggs and boiled or steamed veggies

Today I slept in until about 11, so I got a late start on everything.  Despite the late start I woke up to stunning results. I weighed myself and found that I lost 4 more pounds! So I'm at 13 pounds so far!  I'm not sure how I lost 4 pounds in a day, but I did.  I'm really happy about it. Finally progress.

So today is Sunday, and that means football!!! I had to go to the store and get a few groceries before being glued to the tv all day.  I didn't actually eat "breakfast" until about 1:30 pm.  I didn't eat much of it because I just wasn't feel all too great.  Girly time, ya know? :( I didn't get hungry again until about 6:30pm so I skipped lunch and just had dinner. I'm just a little egg'd out right about now so for dinner I skipped the eggs and just had some fresh cooked green beans. They were delicious.

I've been drinking a lot more water too.  I've just been getting so thirsty.  I think I had like 6 bottles of water yesterday, and I'm at like 4 or 5 so far today.  It used to take me almost all day to drink 1 bottle of water.  I guess now since I have no other option its a bit easier to drink more water.  So maybe drinking more water will help accelerate the weight loss.  I'm also going to be going into the sauna a lot more and need to make sure I'm hydrated.

I'm starting to notice changes in my body too.  Fat pants feel a little fatter, and pants that I couldn't pull up a few weeks ago pull up, pants I couldn't button up a few weeks ago button up. Can't wait until all my old clothes fit the way they used to. Once that happens I'm rewarding myself with new clothes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment