Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 19: Think happy thoughts.

All Day Long: Grilled or boiled meat or chicken (no fat), any quantity and time with boiled or steamed veggies.

Today i was glad to be able to have a little variety.   I had some beef and some chicken with broccoli.  Still not too hungry but I still got to eat.  I haven't had a craving lately either which is pretty good.  I'm hoping to be able to keep that up.  The cravings are what kills me.  I hate thinking about food. Makes me feel fat.  But no delicious thoughts.  I'm still staying focused.  I have been at the same weight for about a week now which is a bit discouraging but I have to hope that one day soon I'll see a change.  Trying to remain positive is probably the hardest.  But I have a really good support system, which is important. 

Sorry there isn't much to write today.  But there just isn't much to report.  I'm sort of in a mid-diet slump.  Tomorrow should be interesting though. Apples. All day. Only Apples. For 2 days. Can't wait to see how that goes...until then, good night America, well the people in America that actually read this anyways ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment