Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 21: Will never look at apples the same...

All Day Long: One kind of fruit is permitted and you have to chose one of the following (apples, pears, plums, apricots & guava) for two consecutive days in any quantity and at any time.

So 2nd and last day of just apples.  I am so hungry its not even funny lol. ok well I guess if I say lol then it is funny.  but seriously, I'm hungry.  An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but apples for 2 days....blahhhh I really hope I never have to do that again.  I think I might be going on an apple strike a long with my egg strike for a while lol.

Today was also my rest day from the gym. Back at it tomorrow.  Its really lame going to the gym without an ipod though.  ugh.  I just watch sportscenter when i'm on the treadmill or elliptical.  But then I have to suffer through commercials.  I would usually listen to my ipod and then plug my headphones in when there was a story or recap that I wanted to watch.  What really sucks is being in the sauna with no music to escape with.  Its just you laying in a hot ass room, thinking about how hot it is, and how long you've been in there. I need to find a solution and fast.  I'm dying without my ipod. 

In other news, I weighed 163 this morning, so another 3 lbs down, bringing my total up to 16.  I am only 7 lbs off.  I have about 12 days left to lose the last 7.  I'm aiming for at least another 10 down by weigh ins.  I think I can do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment