This day 1 was a lot easier than the first day 1. The hardboiled egg was still gross though. Its just a texture thing. I gave it another honest shot though. So I'm back to plain ol scrambled eggs. Today was a relatively easy day. Eggs and baby orange for breakfast. Watermelon for lunch. Gym after work. And steak for dinner. I guess its easy since I've already done it before.
I started taking the Diruex again too. Just in case there happens to be anymore water weight floating around in there. I also got taped again today. Down 1 more inch. 3inches to go. The inch came off my waist, now if I could only get my stubborn hips to shed some inches. I think if my ass got a little smaller I'd be able to wear a lot more of my clothes lol.
I actually went to the gym after work, on my own, today. No mandatory obligations, but the obligation to myself to lose this damn weight. I have temporarily solved my ipod problem too. I just listen to Sprint Radio on my phone. The Indie/Alternative Channel. Pretty great stuff. I didn't think it would be that great, but it actually had a good song line-up. So now I have something to escape with when I'm in the sauna. Something to take my mind away from thinking about how friggen hot and stuffy it is in there. Another bright side is that since everyone has pretty much already done their weigh-ins the gym is back to not being so crowded with all the people trying to shed last minute poundage. I tried out the bike today too. Just to see if I could do that for the PRT instead of the Elliptical. The resistance on the elliptical is a little much for my leg right now. I'd have to have it on like 10 or higher for the full 12 minutes in order to burn the right amount of calories. Today I kept the resistance between 7 and 10 for the 12 minutes on the bike and only half assed it to burn 81 calories and I passed. So bike it is then. Lol. I can't wait t be done with all this babying my leg crap though. I hate the pain. I know its going to get way worse once the cold really sets it. So not looking forward to that.
The diet continues tomorrow. Feeling pretty good about today, and about my decision to start over. We'll see if I made any progress with the morning weigh in. Until then....
No comments:
Post a Comment