Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 8: No longer egg-cited about eggs...

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 1/2 orange
Lunch: 2 scrambled eggs and one orange or grapefruit
Dinner: 2 scrambled eggs and one orange or grapefruit

So today was a friggen egg-a-thon.  I can't even put into words how insanely over eggs I am.  It probably wouldn't be so bad if I could have them the way I want them.  Butter in the pan, scrambled with milk, add cheese, maybe some ham or bacon.  That would be amazing. But nooooo, my choices are hard boiled or scrambled with absolutely nothing. blahhhh.  I'm pretty sure that after this I will be done with eggs for a while. 

Pretty self explanatory, eggs and oranges for breakfast lunch and dinner. Total bummer.  Still haven't seen any weight loss.  Few days with no results.  That's pretty much a bummer too.  This was actually gratifying the first week when I was actually losing weight.  But I guess that was water weight.  My goal Monday is to start going to the gym at least 2 times a day.  I have to work up to being able to wake up at 4 am every morning.  And if I start going to the gym instead of taking naps maybe I'll actually be tired enough to go to sleep at an appropriate hour.  We shall see.  

I just can't wait to eat REAL FOOD again.  I think I might be slowly going insane, with the sudden lack of carbs, sugar, coffee, milk and fatty foods.  I am desperately clinging to what little sanity I have left.  The real test comes tomorrow.  I have to make a cake and icing and not lick the bowl, or taste test the icing. :( torture.

Oh well, C'est La Vie...

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, the whole cake thing must be effin terrible. You can do this, lady. :) Im sorry that eggs suck so much. I can't eat those things very well myself. Keep on truckin, you are a beast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks annie :) the eggs are preetty miserable but i'm handling it. i'm just seriously going on egg strike after this.

    ReplyDelete