Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 7: Longest. Week. Ever.

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 1/2 orange
Lunch: Grilled or boiled chicken, boiled or steamed vegetables, and one orange or grapefruit
Dinner: Boiled or steamed vegetable

So I am happy to report that I am feeling much better today.  Still a bit of congestion, but a giant step up from the way I've been feeling the last few days.  Anyways, scrambled eggs again.  So sick of eggs.  But I have to eat them.  I didn't feel like peeling an orange this morning so I skipped the orange portion of my breakfast.  I've so been missing my morning coffee.  Thanks to the many rules of this diet, I can't have my usual Grande Caramel White Chocolate Mocha. :( Only black coffee with sweetener.  Ew.  So i attempted to drink black coffee. Never again. So bitter and gross. Ew again.  I will be hanging that up for a while.  Counting down the days until I can go to Starbucks again!!!

Lunch was pretty good.  I had grilled chicken and peas.  Peas are def not my veggie of choice, but they aren't the worst veggie out there.  I was supposed to eat an orange for lunch but I totally forgot I had it in my bag.  I also went to the gym today!  Didn't do much though.  15 minutes on the elliptical, and an amount of time in the sauna that can only be described as about a gallon and a half of sweat.  Despite the heat, it was sort of relaxing. 

For dinner, I decided to make green beans instead of heating some up.  I bought some fresh green beans, cleaned then, cut them, and boiled them with onions and spices.  For my first time making them, they were really good.  I'm pretty proud of myself. 

Tomorrow will be interesting, eggs and oranges for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  blahhhhhhh. One good thing is that I get to go into work an hour late tomorrow.  Its been raining all day.  And in true Virginia fashion, they over react and give us time off.  I'm not complaining about the time off, its just funny to me. So thanks to the time delay, I might be able to go to the gym in the morning before work.  No promises though, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to wake up.  But its a goal. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment