Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A diet today to keep big navy away...

So I am starting a diet tomorrow.  Its pretty strict but I have to do this to be able to move on from this awful funk I've been in.  I have about a month to be withing standards.  The last thing I need is a second PRT failure looming over my head. 

This diet comes with a lot of rules and restrictions but if I do everything right, its supposed to make me lose 40-60 pounds.  I don't actually need to lose that much, but figuring that everyone's body isn't the same I doubt I'll produce those sort of results.  I'm hoping for a 30 lb loss. This diet does not rely on calories, but the vital chemical interactions in the body.  So, back to these rules...First, drink plenty of water. Ugh, I hate water. I mean I guess its refreshing but I always have to make myself drink it.  I can only have steamed or boiled veggies. When cooking, I can't use butters or oils, but spices and seasonings are ok.  I can have tea and coffee at any time, but no sugar.  I'm opting to cut out coffee altogether during this diet.  Black coffee is disgusting anyways, and I'm not a fan of tea. I'm allowed diet soda, but I think I'll pass on that as well.  In between meals I can have cucumbers, lettuce, or carrots. But only 2 hours after a main meal and only one kind of veggie. I have to follow this strictly, and if I miss one day i have to start over.

The Diet Plan
Breakfast: Weeks 1-3
1/2 Orange or Grapefruit
1-2 Boiled Eggs

Week 1
Day 1
Lunch: One kind of fruit, as much as you want (orange, strawberries, pears, apples, plums, cantaloupe, watermelon)
Dinner: Grilled meat, completely fat free.

Day 2
Lunch: Grilled or boiled chicken, no skin
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs, Green Salad, One slice of toast, 1 orange or grapefruit

Day 3
Lunch: One tablespoon of fat free cream cheese, one slice of toast and tomato
Dinner: Grilled meat, Green Salad

Day 4
Lunch: One kind of fruit, mentioned previously, in any quantity
Dinner: Grilled meat, Green Salad

Day 5
Lunch: 2 boiled eggs, boiled vegetables (zucchini, squash, spinach, carrots, green beans, or peas)
Dinner: Fish or shrimp (grilled) or 1 can of tuna 

Day 6
Lunch: One kind of fruit, mentioned previously, in any quantity
Dinner: Grilled meat, Green Salad

Day 7
Lunch: Grilled or boiled chicken, boiled or steamed vegetables, and one orange or grapefruit
Dinner: Boiled or steamed vegetable

Week 2
Day 8
Lunch: 2 boiled eggs and one orange or grapefruit
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs and one orange or grapefruit

Day 9
Lunch: Grilled meat, Green Salad
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs and one orange or grapefruit

Day 10
Lunch: Grilled meat, Cucumbers
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs and one orange or grapefruit

Day 11
Lunch: 2 boiled eggs, one table spoon of fat free cheese, and boiled or steamed veggies
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs and boiled or steamed veggies


Day 12
Lunch: Grilled or boiled fish or shrimp
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs and one orange or grapefruit


Day 13
Lunch: Grilled mean, tomato, one orange or grapefruit 
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs

Day 14
Lunch: Grilled or boiled chicken, tomato, and one orange or grapefruit
Dinner: Grilled or boiled chicken, tomato, and one orange or grapefruit

Week 3
Day 15
All Day Long: Any kind of fruits, any quantity and time (excluding grapes, mango, dates, bananas and figs)

Day 16
All Day Long: Any kind of boiled of steamed veggies, and any kind of green salad, any quantity and time.

Day 17
All Day Long: Any kind of above mentioned fruits, and any kind of boiled of steamed veggies, and green salad, any quantity and time.

Day 18
All Day Long: Grilled or boiled fish or shrimp any quantity, any time with lettucce

Day 19
All Day Long: Grilled or boiled meat or chicken (no fat), any quantity and time with boiled or steamed veggies.


Day 20&21
All Day Long: One kind of fruit is permitted and you have to chose one of the following (apples, pears, plums, apricots & guava) for two consecutive days in any quantity and at any time.

Week 4
**During this week you can have only the specified quantities for each day but you can eat it in any combination or at any time of the day or as you wish.**

Day 22
4 Pieces of grilled or boiled meat (no fat) or 1/4 of grilled or boiled chicken (no skin)
3 tomatoes and 4 cucumbers
1 can of tuna in water
1 piece of toast
1 orange or grapefruit

Day 23
2 pieces of grilled meat no m more than 18 ounces or 200 grams
4 tomatoes and 4 cucumbers
1 piece of toast
1 fruit (apple, pear, guava) or one slice of cantaloupe or watermelon
1  grapefruit or orange

Day 24
1 tablespoon of fat free cheese
1 can of tuna in water
Small bowl of steamed veggies
2 tomatoes and 2 cucumbers
1 piece of toast
1 grapefruit or orange

Day 25
1/2 grilled or boiled chicken
3 tomatoes and 4 cucumbers
1 piece of toast
1 grapefruit or orange
1 fruit

Day 26
2 boiled eggs
1 head of lettuce and 3 tomatoes
1 orange or grapefruit

Day 27
2 chicken breast (grilled or boiled)
1 teaspoon of fat free cheese
2 tomatoes and 2 cucumbers
1 piece of toast
1 orange or grapefruit

Day 28
1 tablespoon of fat free cheese
1 can of tuna in water
Small bowl of steamed veggies
1 piece of toast
1 orange or grapefruit
END OF DIET!!!



I guess its a gamble, just as every diet is.  But its worth a try.  It going to be very hard work, but I think I'm up for the challenge. I'm going to try to update this blog with my progress every day.  I'll be able to vent my frustrations and inevitable hunger. 

Day 1 starts tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Eff that. Good luck. You're crazy beautiful as is, but I know that doesn't matter to the turds who wrote the policy. You're a better person than me. I'm looking forward to reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete