Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 5: No Soup For You!

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs (nothing added), 1/2 orange
Lunch: 2 boiled eggs, boiled vegetables (zucchini, squash, spinach, carrots, green beans, or peas)
Dinner: Fish or shrimp (grilled) or 1 can of tuna

Day 5 hasn't been the best day.  I still managed to follow my diet but I am very sick.  I was up all night with congestion, runny nose, itchy eyes, and a nasty cough.  As soon as I got into work, they turned me back around and sent me home to rest.  I'm feeling a little bit better but not much.  I have DayQuil and NyQuil, hopefully they help.  Its so hard to be sick and not be able to have any soup.  I'm such a baby when I'm sick like this and soup is my food of choice.  I feel like this diet is like the soup nazi, no soup for you lol. I'll survive without it though, I think....

Back to DietQuest 2K10...Breakfast was ok, getting sort of tired of eggs but I'm dealing.  Its a lot better now that I switched to scrambled eggs. 1/2 orange, still delish.  I have been drinking more water lately which is good, especially since I barely ever drink water.  Lunch was weird.  I had 2 scrambled eggs, and some green beans.  I love green beans.  But eggs and green beans is just a weird combo.  I had some cucumbers for an in between snack.  I really love cucumbers. 

Being sick kind of makes me lose my appetite, but I knew I needed to eat dinner anyways.  I chose tuna instead.  I had the StarKist Lemon Pepper tuna packet.  Its actually really good.  I wish I was able to eat more. 

I've had a bit of a sweet tooth lately. Just craving candy.  I know I can't have the candy because of the sugar.  So in order to satisfy that craving, I picked up some sugar free Werther's Originals Candies.  So good. I can't even tell they're sugar free. They shouldn't do any harm to the diet, because there is no added sugar. I just needed something to fill that void. If you haven't had a Werther's in a while, go buy some.  They are so good.  Its been forever since I had one, I forgot how delicious they were.  Oh and addicting, I can't stop eating them.  And who says sugar free candy is gross. I always wondered why old people have these. lol best kept secret in the history of candy.

More weight loss news to report as well.  My counter is up to 6 lbs as of this morning. So 6 down 24 to go.  At this pace, I'd say it's totally doable. Thanks for the  continued support everyone, it really means a lot to know that I have people that are in my corner and believe in me.  I'm starting to feel a little better about myself.  Hopefully I'll start to actaully see some results soon. (for example, be able to fit into clothes I haven't been able to wear in a while). 
Going to take some NyQuil and hopefully have a better night than last night, and hoping to wake up with more weight lost.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment