Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/2 orange
Lunch: Grilled or boiled chicken, no skin
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs, Green Salad, One slice of toast, 1 orange or grapefruit
Day 2, not as bad as day 1, but not a good as it could be. I took a friends egg advice and put it in the fridge in some salt water. It made it a bit more tolerable, but it was still an egg. Made it through about 3/4 of the egg before i spit it out. Baby steps. Still loving the 1/2 orange. :)
Snack time was at about 10 am, had some carrots. I love carrots. I don't know what it is about them though, they make my throat itch. Tre' Bizarre. Still ate them. Today was one of my PT days so i had to make sure I ate before going to the gym. So last night I marinated a chicken breast in my cesar dressing (Ken's Lite Cesar dressing...delish) and tossed it on the Foreman Grill. Wish I could have had some veggies with it, but just chicken for lunch was better than just fruit. The gym today was pretty great. Elliptical for 30 minutes, walked on the treadmill for about 20, then sat in the sauna for like 10 minutes. Next time I go in the sauna I'll make sure not to bring my water bottle in or wear my glasses lol. I thought i was going to burn my eyelids off. Lesson learned. In order to indulge my metabolism, I had a cucumber and dressing when i got home.
So dinner was pretty exciting. Had to eat another egg, but i got to put it in a salad so I got to cover it up with lettuce and dressing. The best part of dinner was being able to have a piece of toast. lol I never thought I'd be so havppy to eat a piece of bread. Last thing on the dinner menu is an orange. Haven't eaten that yet, but I should have no problems.
I just got some Diurex too to try to get rid of any water weight I might have. Starting that tomorrow morning. Good news is that I'm down 3 pounds since the beginning of the week. Progress. Day 3 tomorrow, going to try to get up in the morning to go to the gym. So far so good, wish me luck.
Reading this blog every night makes me hungry. :( I don't know how in the world you're doing it. I'd join you in your crusade, but I'm weak-willed doodoo head. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI'm doing surprisingly well. today was a giant test though, they were giving out free donuts... :( and these people keep selling krispy kremes on the sidewalk. who does that???? jerks.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, I remember that. That was the only good part about the shipyards.
ReplyDeleteI guess its a nice break from the people shoving menus and AWAKE! in my face. i can't wait until this diet is over. i am seriously going to golden coral from breakfast until dinner. and getting a dozen donuts from from krispy kreme.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, Jen. :) I told you that you would do great. You will get used to the eggs. Maybe watch Rocky when he swallowed the raw eggs whole and feel glad that isn't what you have to do. lol.
ReplyDelete